Facts About Me Tag! & Liebster Award // Tag Cosas Sobre Mí y Premio Liebster


I wanted to write this post before the year ended to say thank you to H and Liset! I've been nominated for the "Facts about Me Tag" (by H from H Beauty Xo, you can read hers here!) and also for my second "Liebster Award" (by Liset from LissiYeceniaa, you can see hers here!)

For the tag I needed to say 21 random facts about me and for the Liebster Award I have to say 11 things about me so I've done the twenty-one all together for both. Again I want to thank you so so much girls! :) At the end I'll nominate two persons for the "Facts about Me Tag" and other eleven for the Liebster Award and will write down the rules! Kisses

21 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I love (love love) carrot cake.

2. I also like red velvet cupcakes (they're my favorites).

3. One of the first concerts I've ever been to was the Spice Girls. (I sometimes still listen again to their songs and remember the nineties!)

4. I would love to travel to Australia. It seems like an amazing place!

5. The eyeliner I usually wear is the Stylo Yeaux Waterproof in Noir Intense by Chanel. Before that one was released I used the same but in Ebene.

6. I've never seen the whole Friends show until last year when I saw all the seasons and even though I already knew how it ended, I couldn't help but cry! I didn't want it to end!

7. I was blonde for 7 years and then I went back to being a brunette before I went to Sweden. (I haven't changed my hair color back to blonde since then).

8. Apart from blonde I've never dyed my hair in any other color.

9. The drink I like the most from Starbucks is the White Chocolate Mocha.

10. I learnt how to belly dance (a bit) many years ago but I still can remember some moves.

11. My favorite game ever is The Sims. I've played with them since the first one was released in 2000 (so many years have passed!)

12. I would really like to buy a pair of Loboutin shoes, exactly the Pigalle in patent black. Maybe someday... until then I'll keep on dreaming!

13. I've never gotten a broken bone (and I wish I never will!)

14. I took piano lessons for three years when I was younger.

15. Almost every year during these holidays I watch Love Actually with my family.

16. Apart from English I also know some French. (I studied it during highschool and again two years ago to refresh it a bit).

17. I've never been stung by a bee, so everytime I see one I try to stay away from it because I don't want to know how it feels like!

18. I lived in Madrid for a year. (It's an amazing city full of things to do and see!)

19. The first fashion blog I've ever read was The Blonde Salad by Chiara Ferragni (and I still read it).

20. The first time I wore makeup I just wore black eyeliner in the waterline.

21. Orchid is my favorite flower.

·  ·  ·  ·  ·  ·  ·

FACTS ABOUT ME TAG RULES: Write down 21 thing about yourself. This tag was created to know each other better and learn a bit more about the people writing all the blogs. Don't make it too complicated, this is about having fun!

MY NOMINEES FOR THIS TAG ARE:

1. Holly Golightly

2. Owl Makeup


LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:

1. Thank the person who has nominated you and follow her/his blog. (Google Friend Connect)

2. Visit all the blogs that have been nominated with yours. This award was created to make known blogs with less followers so they grow.

3. Tell 11 things about you or answer 11 questions made by the person who has nominated you.

4. Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers and inform them personally that they have been nominated (on their blog or their social media).

5. Make 11 questions to the nominees or ask them to tell 11 things about themselves.

THE LIEBSTER AWARD GOES TO:

1. Elena en la Cocina

2. Becoming Becca

3. Rhiannon Talks

4. Swatch Me Now

5. Niki Mint

6. In Tents Beauty

7. Little Cherry

8. Hi My Name Is Judit

9. Cassieandara

10. A So Called Beauty Blog

11. Curvy Bird

_________________________________________________________

Querís escribir este post antes de que acabara el año para darle las gracias a H y Liset! He sido nominada para el Tag "Cosas sobre Mí" (por H de H Beauty Xo, puedes leer el suyo aquí!) y también para mi segundo "Liebster Award" (por Liset de LissiYeceniaa, puedes ver el suyo aquí!)

Para completar el tag tenía que contar 21 cosas sobre mí y para el Liebster Award 11, así que he hecho las veintiuna a la vez para ambos. De nuevo quiero daros un gracias enormes a las dos! :) Al final del post nominaré a dos personas para el Tag y a once para el Liebster Award y os dejaré escritas las reglas! Besos

21 COSAS SOBRE MÍ

1. Me gusta mucho (mucho mucho) la tarta de zanahoria.

2. También me gustan las cupcakes red velvet (son mis favoritas).

3. Uno de los primeros conciertos al que asistí fue el de las Spice Girls. (¡Aún  ahora a veces escucho sus canciones y recuerdo los 90!)

4. Me encantaría viajar a Australia. ¡Parece un sitio increíble!

5. El eyeliner que suelo usar es el Stylo Yeaux Waterproof en Noir Intense de Chanel. Antes de que sacaran ese color utilizaba el mismo pero en el tono Ebene.

6. Nunca había visto la serie Friends entera hasta el año pasado cuando me vi todas las temporadas y a pesar de que sabía como acababa, ¡no pude evitar llorar! ¡No quería que se terminase!

7. Fui rubia durante 7 años y volví mi color castaño natural antes de irme a Suecia. (Desde entonces no he vuelto al rubio).

8. A parte del rubio, nunca me he teñido el pelo de ningún color.

9. Mi bebida favorita del Starbucks es el White Chocolate Mocha.

10. Aprendí un poco de danza del vientre hace muchos años pero todavía me acuerdo de algunos movimientos.

11. Mi juego favorito de todos los tiempos son Los Sims. He jugado con ellos desde que los lanzaron en el 2000 (¡ya han pasado tantos años!)

12. Me gustaría mucho poder comprarme un par de zapatos de Louboutin, exactamente los Pigalle en negro. Quizás algún día pueda... hasta entonces ¡seguiré soñando! 

13. Nunca me he roto un hueso (¡y espero que así siga!)

14. Di clases de piano durante tres años cuando era más pequeña.

15. Casi cada año durante la Navidad veo Love Actually con mi familia.

16. Además de Inglés, sé algo de Francés. (Lo estudié en el isntituto y de nuevo hace dos años para refrescarlo un poco).

17. Nunca me ha picado una abeja, así que cada vez que veo una intento alejarme de ella porque ¡no quiero saber lo que se siente!
 
18. Viví en Madrid durante un año. (¡Es una ciudad increíble con muchas cosas que hacer y ver!)

19. El primer blog de moda que leí fue The Blonde Salad de Chiara Ferragni (y todavía lo sigo leyendo diariamente).

20. La primera vez que utilicé maquillaje solo me puse raya negra en la línea de agua.

21. Mi flor favorita es la orquídea.

·  ·  ·  ·  ·  ·  ·

REGLAS 21 COSAS SOBRE MÍ: Escribe 21 cosas sobre tí. La finalidad de este tag es conocernos mejor y saber más sobre todas las personas detrás de cada blog. No te compliques demasiado y simplemente...¡Diviértete!

MIS NOMINADAS PARA EL TAG SON:

1. Holly Golightly

2. Owl Makeup

REGLAS LIEBSTER AWARD: 

1. Agradecer a quien te ha nominado y seguir su blog. (Google Friend Connect)

2. Visitar todos los blogs que han sido nominados junto al tuyo, ya que este premio trata principalmente de dar a conocer blogs con menos seguidores con el propósito de que estos crezcan.


3. Cuenta 11 cosas personales.


4. Nominar a 11 blogs con menos de 200 seguidores y avisarles personalmente de que han sido nominado (ya sea mediante el blog o las redes sociales)


5. Realizar 11 preguntas a los blog nominados o pedirles que te cuenten 11 cosas personales sobre ellos. 


MIS NOMINADAS PARA EL LIEBSTER AWARD SON:

1. Elena en la Cocina

2. Becoming Becca

3. Rhiannon Talks

4. Swatch Me Now

5. Niki Mint

6. In Tents Beauty

7. Little Cherry

8. Hi My Name Is Judit

9. Cassieandara

10. A So Called Beauty Blog

11. Curvy Bird
 
 

19 comments

  1. hola guapi, enhorabuena por el premio :D, yo ando loca por ir a Madrid una temporada y yo me he teñido el pelo de bufff, no se cuantos colores, ahora mismo el negro es artificial pero shh.... es un secreto jjejeje, besos enormes preciosa y feliz año

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola linda! Muchas gracias! Seguro que lo de Madrid si lo intentas será cuestion de tiempo :) no contaré tu secreto jajaja yo quiero probar el rojo pero no sé que tal me vería. Un besote y feliz 2015!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award <3 I also love carrot cake :D

    p.s Happy New Year! ♥

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! Carrot cake forever! jajajaja Happy New Year for you too ^^ Kisses

      Delete
  3. Yay you did it! Love it! Haha i LOVED the spice girls too!

    Happy New Year ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Spice Girls were my idols back then! jajaja Happy New Year gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. enhorabuena por el premio y muchas gracias por la nominación. Que tengas una estupenda entrada del 2015!! bss
    http://elenaenlacocina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De nada Elena! Ya me pasaré a leer el tuyo! Empieza súper bien el 2015! Besos

      Delete
  5. Fantastico Marta un dos x uno jajaja :D
    que genial que fuiste al concierto de spice girls
    a mi igual me encanta aun ese grupo
    fue uno de los mejores del 90 jaja :D

    saluds linda , feliz que lo hallas hecho <3
    feliz año nuevo bonitaa ! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Liset! Las Spice Girls marcaron toda la generación de los 90 de alguna manera jajajaja Un abrazo linda y feliz año!! :)

      Delete
  6. Hola guapa, muchas gracias por nominarme al tag. Este no lo había hecho. En cuanto tenga un ratito lo hago. Besos y feliz año nuevo!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for nominating me for this award!! It means so much to me but I've already participated in it before. I love red velvet cupcakes too, they're amazing! The Spice Girls are my Jam 'So tell me what you want what you really really want' haha. That's cool how you got into watching friends. I love that show and didn't want it to end either. Ross and Rachel :') Happy New Year!!

    nikimint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Niki! I also loved Ross & Rachel! too sad it all ended :'( I really want a red velvet cupcake right now! Kisses

      Delete
  8. Would love to try carrot cake! Sounds so good!
    Spice girls is the best!! haha. I am so scared of bees as well! When they are around I like run away hahaha :P Great post :)

    Happy New Year!
    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try it but I warn you, it's addictive! lol Happy New Year!

      Delete
  9. Muchas gracias por el premio, Marta :D
    Muy buenos facts los que has escrito, hay un poco de todo. Yo nunca vi las Spice Girls en directo, pero tuvo que ser genial.
    Yo tengo pánico a cualquier bicho volador con rayas, y eso que tampoco me han picado nunca (crucemos los dedos porque así siga).
    Un besazo, bonita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De nada guapa! Las Spice Girls fueron una pasada para mí en aquella época,era súper pequeña y ver semejante espectáculo... Cruzaré los dedos para que nunca te pique un bicho! jajajaja Un besote y feliz año!

      Delete
  10. yo tampoco me he roto ningún hueso y espero seguir con ese record jajaja

    BEsossss

    ReplyDelete