Black Friday Shopping // Compras del Black Friday

Good morning! Today I'm doing an express visit to Madrid and I won't be able to write a long post so here I'm showing you a super small preview of my Black Friday Shopping (that has finally arrived!) and tomorrow I'll make a review of each product.
 
The first set is from Beautybay.com and it has a Dipbrow Pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills, a Microshadow from Make Up Store and the Drying Lotion from Mario Badescu. The second one is from Anastasiabeverlyhills.com and it has the Tamanna Palette and the famous Contour Kit! I was really looking after all these products so I really hope they're great :)
 
Talk to you tomorrow! I hope you like this shopping, kisses.




_______________________________________________________

Buenos dĂ­as! Hoy hago una visita exprĂ©s a Madrid y no podrĂ© escribir un post largo asĂ­ que aquĂ­ os muestro un pequeñísimo adelanto de mis compras del Black Friday (¡Que por fin han llegado!) y mañana harĂ© una reseña de cada producto.

El primer set es de Beautybay.com y contiene la Dipbrow Pomade de Anastasia Beverly Hills, una Microshadow de Make Up Store y la Drying Lotion de Mario Badescu. El segundo es de Anastasiabeverlyhills.com y contiene la paleta de sombras Tamanna y el famoso Contour Kit! TenĂ­a muchas ganas de tener estos productos asĂ­ que espero que merezcan la pena :)
 
Hablamos mañana y espero que os gusten las compras! Besos.
 

22 comments

  1. Hola! Woow estan muy padrisimos espero exista algun envio hacia MĂ©xico me encantarĂ­a probarlos un beso, luego nos dices como te parecieron =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola linda! Ya he estado escribiendo un par de reviews y he buscado para informarme y efectivamente envĂ­an a MĂ©xico :) Un beso y en unas horas subo las reviews!

      Delete
  2. ¡Genial! Tengo muchas ganas de saber sobre la Dipbrow Pomade de Anastasia.
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. La review estĂ¡ en marcha! Solo me falta traducirla y la subo por la mañana ;) besos

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Pues es sĂºper recomendable por lo que he podido probar! Un beso

      Delete
  4. Oh wow never heard of this contour kit. Looks pretty big?! I'll check back in for the review

    Hope xx
    hopecoyne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is huge! I'll give you tomorrow a deeper review. I'll wait for your visit again! xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! I def want to see more of the contouring kit!!! SO interesting! :)

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! I will show the Contour Kit tomorrow night! :) xx

      Delete
  6. La drying lotion tiene buenas crĂ­ticas, a ver si te va bien y puedes hacernos alguna review :)
    No tengo nada de las marcas, aunque sĂ­ que conocĂ­a un par.
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunque suene un pelin asquerosilli, esperarĂ© a que me salga algĂºn grano y lo probarĂ© y asĂ­ harĂ© una review completa y verĂ© su eficacia real. Ya os contarĂ© si funciona y si no es "demasiado" sacarĂ© alguna foto de la evoluciĂ³n. jajajaj

      Yo es lo primero que compro de la mayorĂ­a de ellas (excepto de Makeup Store) asĂ­ que espero no decepcionarme! Un beso guapa

      Delete
  7. What a great haul! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Anastasia products. I've been wanting to try the brow pomade!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll review the Anastasia products tomorrow! I can tell you in advance that the pomade is amazing! xx

      Delete
  8. I have been wanting to try both of the Anastasia products they both look amazing! I have the drying lotion and it's great, when using it over night my spots are reduced dramatically by morning!
    Love your haul! xxxx

    http://nina-madeline.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging and the colors from Anastasia products is gorgeous, I fell in love with them as soon as they arrived. Now I hope they work as good as they look. I'm so glad the drying lotion worked for you, I'll try it and see if it works on my skin like that :) xxx

      Delete
  9. I loved the post, some great products. These very pretty

    Do you like to follow each other? kisses

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya te acabo de visitar y seguir! AsĂ­ estamos en contacto, besos :)

      Delete
  10. Hola! me encantaron tus compras :)! muy buen post como siempre, besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mañana me tienes aquí para ver las reseñas!

    ReplyDelete