Awards & Golden Globes Look Resolution! // Premios y Look Elegido de los Globos de Oro!

Weekend is just around the corner so to celebrate it I'm doing an award post with all the awards I've been nominated lately! I am so so grateful for them, they just make me keep going with the blog and try to make better content day after day.
 
Also, before I start with the awards I wanted to announce that the Golden Globes Winner Look is Emma Stone! So stay tuned next week because I'll upload the makeup, a step by step guide and products list to make it. Thank you to all of you who voted and commented, I really hope this turns out well so you are all happy with the result :)
 
And now, let's go back to the awards!

Hailey from Hailey's Workshop (click on the name to see her lovely blog!) nominated me to a Liebster Award. Here are the rules:
 
· Thank and link the person who has nominated you (follow his or her blog also).
· Answer the questions given by the nominator.
· Nominate 5, 11 or 20 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them.
· Create 11 new question for the nominees to answer.
· Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
 
And here are the Questions & Answers to Hailey:
 
What is your favorite ice-cream flavour? Thats a difficult one because it usually depends on my mood but if I have to choose one, I really like Chunky Monkey from Ben&Jerry's
 
Do you have any pets? Yeees, a little chihuahua that I love! (You can see her on my instagram account)
 
How did you come up with your blog's name? Glow is a word whose meaning I love, like when you're glowing is because you feel good and happy and that's a feeling I wanted to communicate through my blog. Lab came after it because I like to think that behind makeup there's a lot of chemistry, research and some "secret" formulas that need to be done and I think there's something special about it. Also I love how the laboratories look (clean and bright).
 
So I mixed both words and created "The Glow Lab" as a space similar to a laboratory where I can share tips, tricks, formulas and other secrets to help you glow and feel good.
 
What is the one thing you won't leave home without? My phone! I always check it's in my bag.
 
How many continents have you been to? Europe and America (North America more specifically)
 
Favourite Book? The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet
 
Tea or Coffee? Coffee with a bit of milk and sugar.
 
Are you an introvert, extrovert or a bit of both? I think I am more extrovert than introvert.
 
What do you enjoy most about blogging? Feeling part of a community and share my passion with other people. Also reading through your comments and see your opinions and advice.
 
Does it snow where you live? Not really, maybe some winters...but it's not very common.
 
Where are you writing these answers? On my desk in my laptop.
 
 
Marely from Miss Meeow (link to her blog on the name), Mónica from El Rincón de Mónica (link on her name) and Owl Makeup nominated me to the Dardos Award. What is it about? Well it's an award given between bloggers that recognizes the dedication, creativity and the effort to maintain a blog.
 
Dardos Award Rules:
· Mention and link the person who nominated you.
· Put the image of this award on your blog.
· Give this award to another 15 bloggers.
· Add a quote that has a special meaning for you.
 
My Quote: "Life is for deep kisses, strange adventures, midnight swims and rambling conversations"

And now my nominees for the Liebster Award are: Hannah Butterworth, Miss Lauren Morgan, Eilean Circle, Beauty with Charlotte & Shinkusara.

And these are my 11 Questions for them:

1. Do you prefer to go to the beach or the mountain?
2. Who is your favorite clothes designer?
3. Which TV shows do you watch?
4. Do you prefer sweet or salty food?
5. Which is the last country you've visited?
6. Do you have any favorite song?
7. Which is your favorite makeup product?
8. What book are you reading right now?
9. Do you practice any specific sport?
10. Which is your favorite flower?
11. How did you choose your blog's name?

And now my nominees for the Dardos Award: Hi, my name is Judit // Cris Is Beauty // Le Petit Armoire de Mode // MR's BB World // And anyone who wants to make it actually!
 
Again thank you all for your nominations and I hope you've enjoyed all my answers! Kisses!

________________________________________________________________
 
El fin de semana está a la vuelta de la esquina así que para celebrarlo voy a hacer un post con todos los premios a los que he sido nominada últimamente! Estoy super agradecida por ellos, me dan fuerza para seguir adelante con el blog e ir mejorando mi contenido día tras día.
 
Antes de empezar con los premios quería anunciar que  el Look Ganador de los Globos de Oro es el de Emma Stone! Así que estar atentas la semana que viene porque subiré el maquillaje, una guía paso a paso y los productos necesarios para crearlo. Gracias a todas las que votásteis y comentásteis, realmente espero que quede bien y estéis contentas con el resultado :)
 
Y ahora, ¡volvemos con los premios!

Hailey de Hailey's Workshop (click en el nombre para ver su blog!) me ha nominado para un Liebster Award. Ã‰stas son las normas:
 
· Agradece y pon un link a la persona que te ha nominado (también, sigue su blog).
· Responde  las preguntas propuestas por el que te ha nominado.
· Nomina a 5, 11 o 20 bloggers (que tengan menos de 200 sgeuidores) y pon links a sus blogs.
· Crea 11 nuevas preguntas para que respondan las nominadas.
· Notifica a todas las nominadas en sus blogs.
 
Y aquí van las Preguntas y Respuestas a Hailey:
 
¿Cuál es tu sabor de helado favorito? Ésta es una pregutna difícil porque depende un poco de lo que me apetezca en el momento, pero si tengo que elegir solo uno diré que Chunky Monkey de Ben& Jerry's es uno de mis favoritos.
 
¿Tienes alguna mascota? Siiiii, una pequeña chihuahua a la que quiero mucho mucho. (La podéis ver en mi cuenta de Instagtam)
 
¿Cómo elegiste el nombre de tu blog? Glow (brillo/resplandor) es una palabra cuyo significado me encanta, es el brillo que emanas porque te sientes bien y feliz y ése es un sentimiento que quería comunicar a través de mi blog. Lab (laboratorio) vino detrás porque me gusta pensar que detrás del maquillaje hay mucha química, investigación y fórmulas "secretas" que necesitan ser creadas y creo que hay algo especial en ese proceso. También porque la estética de los laboratorios me gusta (limpios y luminosos).
 
Así que mezclé ambas palabras y creé "The Glow Lab" como un espacio similar a un laboratorio donde poder compartir trucos, consejos, fórmulas y otros secretos que nos ayuden a brillar y sentirnos bien.
 
¿Qué es aquello sin lo que no puedes salir de casa? ¡Mi teléfono! Siempre compruebo que lo llevo dentro del bolso.
 
¿En cuantos continentes has estado? Europa y América (Norte América específicamente)
 
¿Tu libro favorito? Los Pilares de la Tierra de Ken Follet
 
¿Té o Café? Café con un poco de leche y azúcar.
 
¿Eres introvertida, extrovertida o un poco de ambos? Creo que soy más extrovertida que introvertida.
 
¿Qué es lo que más te gusta de bloguear? Sentirme parte de una comunidad y compartir mi pasión con otras personas. También leer vuestros comentarios y ver vuestras opiniones y consejos.
 
¿Nieva donde vives? Realmente no, a lo mejor algún invierno... pero no es muy común.
 
¿Dónde estás escribiendo estas respuestas? En mi portátil sobre mi escritorio.


Marely de Miss Meeow (link a su blog en el nombre), Mónica de El Rincón de Mónica (link en su nombre) y Owl Makeup me han nominado para el Premio Dardos. ¿De qué se trata? Es un premio que se da entre blogueros/as en reconocimiento a la dedicación, la creatividad y el esfuerzo para mantener un blog.
 
Reglas de los Premios Dardos:
· Menciona y pon un Link al blog d ela eprsona que te ha nominado.
· Pon la imagen de este premio en tu blog.
· Da este premio a otros 15 bloggers.
· Añade una frase que tenga un significado especial para tí.
 
Mi Frase: "La vida está hecha para besos intensos, nuevas aventuras, baños a medianoche y conversaciones absurdas"
 
Y ahora mis nominadas para el Liebster Award son: Hannah Butterworth, Miss Lauren Morgan, Eilean Circle, Beauty with Charlotte y Shinkusara.

Y éstas son mis 11 Preguntas para ellas:

1. ¿Prefieres ir a la playa o a la montaña?
2. ¿Quién es tu diseñador de ropa preferido?
3. ¿Qué programas de televisión ves?
4. ¿Prefieres comida dulce o salada?
5. ¿Cuál es el último país que has visitado?
6. ¿Tienes una canción favorita?
7. ¿Cuál es tu producto de maquillaje preferido?
8. ¿Qué libro estás leyendo en estos momentos?
9. ¿Practicas algún deporte?
10. ¿Cuál es tu flor favorita?
11. ¿Cómo elegiste el nombre de tu blog?

Y ahora mis nominadas para el premio Dardos: Hi, my name is Judit // Cris Is Beauty // Le Petit Armoire de Mode // MR's BB World // Y cualquiera que quiera hacerlo!
 
De nuevo gracias por todas vuestras nominaciones, ¡espero que hayáis disfrutado de mis respuestas! Besos :)
  
 

24 comments

  1. ¡Enhorabuena por el premio y por los 100 seguidores! me ha gustado mucho el post, muy entretenido!
    New post!
    Yoymiarmario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicidades por los premios =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post Dear! I am following you and following back if you like my blog :))) Kisses...
    http://tasarimkaravani.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you too my dear with GFC and bloglovin! ^-^
    kisses
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roberta! I've just followed back :)

      Delete
  5. Marta, muchiiiisimas felicidades por todos los premios recibidos, más que merecidos ^_^ !! Ha sido un placer conocerte un poquito mejor ;-) !! Un besazo enorme, guapísima !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. K I must got and see the photo of your dog! hahaha :P
    Love the meaning behind your name as well. Congrats :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhaa I also love to see dog pictures ;) Kisses!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on all your awards, and nice post!

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/ (Hope to see you around on my blog <3)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for nominating me I will get the questions answered this week x
    www.misslaurenmorgan.boogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw I love this tag, your chihuahua must be adorable! And Emma Stone was my fave outfit wise as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muchas gracias por nominarme, Marta! A ver si me pongo con esto de los Liebster!! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats :)

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guapa!muchas felicidades por los premios!me alegro mucho!

    Nuevo post en mi blog preciosa!

    Besos. Andrea

    http://esmiesconditefavorito.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mil gracias por la nominación preciosa, y enhorabuena por tus premios!!
    En cuanto pueda lo hago ;)
    Un besitpo y feliz semana!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Muchas gracias por la nominación y felicidades por ganar los premios.
    Me hacen mucha gracia los chihuahuas, tan pequeños que son.
    Un besote, Marta, espero el look de Emma Stone impaciente (es de mis actrices favoritas)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Felicidades por la nominación, no sabía que te habían otorgado este premio y te he nominado yo también.
    Me encantan los chihuahuas también. Me ha parecido genial lo de como elegiste el nombre del blog y acertado.

    Un abrazo! ^^

    ReplyDelete