5 Tips for a Cozy Sunday



The weekend is just around the corner and this time I want to spend a cozy Sunday at home, just relaxing, sipping coffee or chai latte and reading a book under a big blanket.

I came across this pictures taken by @Heltenkelt on Instagram and they inspired me to make a post with the five things that help me to relax during a weekend at home.

#1. Make a big cup of chai latte (you can follow this easy recipe of Buzzfeed to make it)

#2. Wear a chunky sweater over my pajamas to get an extra warm feeling (this one from Urban Outfitters is perfect for this!)

#3. Turn off any electronic devices I might have around me and grab a book, right now I am reading The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. If you like thrillers, this one is for you!

#4. Take a relaxing bath or shower. When I have some extra time I like to use an aromatic oil to moisturize my skin and de-stress with the smell it leaves in the bathroom mixed with the steam of the hot water. The Relax Oil by Clarins is an amazing option!

#5. Indulge yourself and eat your favorite snacks. Once in a week, it is totally fine to do this and not feel guilty about it! So sit back and enjoy them!

No comments